Daydreaming Realist: Music: Love Songs that Melt Me. 1st edition.


Pin It To Pinterest!

Music: Love Songs that Melt Me. 1st edition.

I love a good love song--RnR style, of course. I've compiled a little list of some of my favorites for you!

Ever heard a love song that reaches into your chest and pumps your heart for you? This one will do it. This song makes me feel like I should be doing something dramatic--running, flying, soaring--something amazing. I love this song something fierce... like, really, really.

Steelheart ~ I'll never let you go

"I will never let you goooooooooooo"



~*~*~*~*~

Here comes another one. Heart... melting... can't... stand... up...

Kiss ~ Forever

"Its foreverrrrr. Girl, I been lovin you foreverrrrrr!!!!"


~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh my Gawd, he's so sexy.... I could just dieeee. *someone get me a fan*

"And every time I hold you, the things I never told you, seem to come easily
'Cause you're everything to me "

KISS ~ Every time I look at you


~*~*~*~*~*~

This song is so catchy and it's straight to the point; he's not playing games! 
He's sexy in that offbeat, mysterious kinda way... mmm... offbeat mysterious guy.

"I'm so glad I found you. I want my arms around you. I love to hear you call my name"

Ramones ~ Baby, I LOVE YOU!



~*~*~*~*~
yeah, I gotta throw in my other favorite from a previous post...
this song really gets to me. Love this one.

"Hey little girl... I wanna be your boyfriend."

Ramones ~ I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is a song about falling in love with a friend. I love the story and how he realized that he was in love with her and promises to be with her--no matter what other people think. Punk rock=true love.

"I always will be true
I always will love you"

Ramones ~ She's a Sensation




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saved this masterpiece for last... 
This song is so beautiful
So amazing
So magical
...it doesn't need words.

I get chills every time I hear this... every single time. Every. Time.

Santana ~ I love you much too much


~*~*~*~*~*~*~




5 comments:

  1. everytime i think about a heart melting song, i think of uncle jesse singing to aunt becky... if every word i said, could make you laugh, i'd talk foreeeeveeeeerrrrr

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKO2Vi1bbSA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I remember that episode! He's a great musician! He really should've pursued a music career (more) :) He's the hotness, too ;D

      Delete
    2. YES! to everything. He still looks amazing.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm happy that you like it, too :)Santana is amazing!

      Delete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts