Daydreaming Realist: Feeling Beautiful with the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine.


Pin It To Pinterest!

Feeling Beautiful with the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine.

Thanks to Cottonelle for sponsoring today's discussion 


What's your morning routine like? Mine's pretty rushed. I try to multi-task to make it out the door on time. I'm writing a post to show you the ways I use Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper and Flushable cleansing cloths in my daily routine. Here's a printable coupon from CVS for these Cottonelle products.

It's like this... Some mornings I wake up and realize that I'm wearing the same nail color that I've had on for days... it's chipped, it's ugly, it's got to go. I don't buy cotton balls; I use toilet paper to take off my nail color. I don't like to have more stuff than I need around here, so I use products that can do more than one thing in my life. I use Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper and the Flushable Cleansing Cloths in my regular "powder room routine" and also for my makeup and for cleaning around the house. Lemme show you.

Cottonelle Clean Care Routine in the Bathroom





Be prepared. There's no fresher feeling than knowing that you're clean all over. Cleaning first with the Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper and then following up with the Flushable Cleansing Cloths really makes a huge difference in your life. I started using wet wipes back when I was a teen and I've never stopped.  Flushable Cleansing Cloths are so gentle and leave you completely clean down there. You don't realize how clean you were not until you use one of these; try it and see for yourself.

So many uses. The Flushable Cleansing Clothes are a lifesaver for your "lady's days" and if you have delicate parts (aka hemorrhoids). I've also really enjoyed using the Flushable Cleansing Cloths for potty training my little boy. They're soft and gentle, which is encouraging to a child who's familiar with baby wipes, already. The Flushable Cleansing Cloths are flushable; baby wipes are not. Think about that for a minute. They both come in a plastic dispenser as well. Noted ;)

House Cleaning with Cottonelle Clean Care Routine




Grab a little Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper or Flushable Cleansing Cloths and dust your home. You can refold the toilet paper and use each side until you're done with your dusting. You can also dust/clean your car's dash and steering wheel while you're sitting in. I have to wait in the car a lot, so I make sure to clean that bad boy while I'm in there. It's like I'm not wasting time; I'm making time for other things :)

Cottonelle Clean Care Routine for Beauty




Makeup Mishaps. The Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper works very well for removing makeup, eye makeup and/or lipstick. Just add a little cleanser to it and scrub yourself back to au natural~you look better that way, anyway :). It's also useful for wiping off excess powder or eyeshadow fallout. I've been using toilet paper in my beauty routine for years, so I'm really happy to have a wet/dry tissue to use, now; it's so much more efficient.

Did you mess up your eye makeup? Well, we can fix that. Dip a folded square of Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper into eye makeup remover and just run the pointed edge along your eyelid to remove the eye makeup and you're ready to start fresh! Another option is to use a Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloth for removing your eye makeup. You don't have to redo all of your makeup, either; you're welcome. This also works for mascara mishaps~just use the same method to remove the little spots of mascara from your eyelids.

Polish Touch-ups. To remove your nail color, simply grab a few squares (not many) of Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper and fold it into a square, because it will last longer that way. You can also get in the corners of your nails if you have it folded into a square.

If you've already painted your nails and need to touch up some spots, all you have to do is... Grab one square of toilet paper and fold it into a smaller square. Hold it with tweezers so that the corner is facing outward (tweezer-hold it in a diamond shape). Dip the tip into a drip of nail polish remover. Touch up the spots around your nails~ no problem.


It's Your Turn!

Well, there's some new things you can do with the products Cottonelle Clean Care Routine! The Cottonelle Clean Care Routine really leaves you feeling clean. It's a must! We all deserve to feel beautiful from head to toe.

 Cottonelle Coupon CVS 2014

Get your coupon for $1.50 off of Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper and Flushable Cleansing Cloths at CVS! I used it and it's already on sale!! Great deal.




Have you tried the Cottonelle Clean Routine, yet?




39 comments:

  1. This would be great for makeup clean up too! Thank you Cottonelle for cleaning up messes of all sorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use toilet paper and/or Kleenex when I'm doing my makeup as well. I'm going to have to try the wet Cottonelle for fixups and see how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clean up my makeup fallout on my face and from the counter with it lol. Works like a charm. Cottonelle has us covered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The TP really helps remove some of the extra makeup and it's great for blending. Happy to hear it's a "thing" to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, that toilet paper looks luxurious! Great tip, would have never thought to clean the makeup fallout with Cottonelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz @ A Nut in a NutshellMay 29, 2014 at 7:12 PM

    It's so nice and thick and really more like a cloth than any other TP I've tried. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So smart to use it for eye make up remover! Our mornings are rushed here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great uses. I never thought to use it for my messy eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This tp holds up so much better than other brands. I use it to remove eye makeup sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the coupon! The toilet paper looks nice and thick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would be great for getting leftover mascara off. And I've definitely considered it as we potty train our toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the eyeshadow trick. I'm using that on my darker shades!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I get up early to give me some me time. Wipes are so handy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clancy Harrison RDMay 29, 2014 at 9:11 PM

    I bet these wipes would make life so much easier. Thanks for the coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Virginia @thatbaldchickMay 29, 2014 at 9:32 PM

    I never thought to use the toilet paper to dust with! Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wipes are pretty handy. I need to go out and get some. they are pretty handy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to start using these. They seem so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the Cottonelle beauty tips! I didnt even think to use the wipes as makeup remover but thats a great idea if I run out of actual makeup remover wipes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We love Cottonelle! These are great for my youngest when we have do some unexpected cleanup.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am going to buy this brand if i see it in the store here,And thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Christina ShirleyMay 30, 2014 at 6:50 AM

    We're a Cottonelle family here too! I love having the wipes on hand for grown-ups now!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love cottonelle. It is so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cottonelle is a name I can trust - quality products! I love wipes!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We have a similar bathroom TP routine. We like using wipes in combination with regular TP. Thanks for the info and coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Cottonelle Fresh Care wipes. They are perfect for those little bathroom messes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the flushable wipes. We have made the switch!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great tips. I'm the same way with my nail polish. I don't wear it often but when I do, toilet paper is usually the first thing I grab.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love Cottonelle, it's always in our bathrooms. Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Cottonelle. I switch back and forth with another brand, but it's def a staple.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great ideas. I never thought about all of those other uses

    ReplyDelete
  31. We use the wipes. They do a great job of leaving you feeling clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  32. QuestionableChoicesMay 31, 2014 at 6:26 PM

    I love Cottonelle! I've never thought about all of the other ways we could use the wipes!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The reality is that we use toilet paper and wipes for so manya more things than just the bathroom. Cottenelle is quiete useful!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have eyeshadow fallout a lot. Such a great use for tp. I use it for cleaning teh back of the toilet. Ugh. Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my gosh, I've been wanting to get one of these! I can think of a million things to do with it, lol. The work is never done, right?

    ReplyDelete
  36. ♡ Toodies Momma ♡June 9, 2014 at 6:28 PM

    I love Cottonelle products! The disposable wipes were a lifesaver when it came to potty training. We struggled so much with making "number 2" and it was mainly because Toodie hated the feeling of toilet paper on her bum. Now we keep the bathroom stocked with the moist wipes and haven't had any issues since. They are so versatile also. I find myself using them for everything! They are even gentle enough to use on my pug's paws and scruffy nose. I have to agree with the comments below too... awesome for removing eyeshadow fallout!

    ReplyDelete
  37. we love Cottonelle products and use them every day

    ReplyDelete
  38. I never thought to use Cottonelle for anything more than toilet paper. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts