Daydreaming Realist: Sneak Peeks: Ipsy January 2013


Pin It To Pinterest!

Sneak Peeks: Ipsy January 2013

I'm really enjoying the December Glam Bag; how about you? :) We keep getting things that I really like--the eyeliners, for example! Love them!

The January Glam Bag Sneak Peeks are starting :)

Sneak Peek 1


"Ushering in the new year with perfect skin with this miracle moisturizer from Morocco."

Josie Maran! I bought one of the Christmas kits from Sephora and I am, now, in love with Josie Maran products. I'm all for her nail polish remover wipes (smell awesome!) and the makeup remover wipes (so moisturizing and effective!). This will be a great addition for dry, winter skin--Josie Maran Argan Oil. You can use this as a moisturizer, in your hair, and on your hands/nails.



Sneak Peek 2

"Take an instant vacation with this tropically scented body butter."

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter! We're gonna be smelling good & feeling smooth :) 
Moisturizers are perfect for a January Glam Bag.



Sneak Peek 3

"Match your mane to your mood with this extra popular cult favorite spray."

Hair Spray--maybe, Big Sexy Hair?



Sneak Peek 4


"Classic colors for perfectly polished nails all year long."

{Nailtini?} Nail polish. Ipsy said on facebook, that there will be two different colors in the bag, this month. I'm guessing red or pink, but I'm not sure.



Sneak Peek 5


"Lid, brow bone, crease - we've got you covered this 2013!"


Brush. Sounds like a series of new brushes is about to begin!



The January {blurred} Glam Bag

Thank you for stopping by! :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi There! Here from the Blog Hop. New Follower! You can find me at http://theresmagicoutthere.blogspot.com/ Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love the previews. Thanks for explaining them, I searched to find some hints because I really don't know the products myself just from the preview. I'm really really excited about the oil and the brush especially. Not at all for the spray, but if it could by any chance be dry shampoo it could be my most exciting product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to have you drop by! I'm excited about the oil, too, especially since it's organic *and* Josie Maran--double win. I love that the oil is so versatile and easy to use. I'm with you--I always need more/new brushes :) A dry shampoo would be awesome! I'm not really into aerosol sprays, but I'm kinda happy about this little guy, because it will be great for on-the-go and for keeping in a handbag. Gotta love the variety this month, right: Nail color, Argan oil, makeup brush, hair spray, and body butter =)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a Soho crease brush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sneak Peek #3 is definitely Big Sexy Hair. I wish it were the dry shampoo instead of actual hair spray though. Can't wait to get the January bag!

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts