Daydreaming Realist: I'm guest hosting: Super Sunday Sync Blog Hop #11!


Pin It To Pinterest!

I'm guest hosting: Super Sunday Sync Blog Hop #11!

I'm so honored to be the guest host for SSS! 

Is it Sunday, already!?
We really enjoyed spending the Thanksgiving holiday with our family. 
My little one even helped make the sweet potatoes! 
He wrapped, rolled and stacked them like a pro :) 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving  
and got some great deals during the exciting sales, this weekend!
I'm still awake "talking to Santa," right now--he has a lot of great ideas this year ;)

Can't wait to meet everyone!
Let's Link Up!
~*~*~*


Welcome back for another week of the Super Sunday Sync! Thanks for joining us -- we can't wait to meet any new lovelies who are linking up for the first time.
We had over 100 link ups last week...but I know we can do  better! Will you help us top our all-time high of 120 link ups? You can do that by spreading the word...Tweets welcome!


This week, we'd like to welcome Daydreaming Realist as our Guest Host! We are super excited to have her partying with us! Here's a bit about this lovely lady. We hope you'll all check out her awesome blog!

Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I like to share my experiences--life, parenting, pets, shopping, and everything in between.
What's your #1 guilty pleasure? A hot bath.
What's your favorite book? Llama Llama Mad at Mama. That's a special book that my Noah and I love to read together at night. It's a great series, too!

After you stop by her fabulous blog, follow Daydreaming Realist on Twitter, too :)


Rules for the "Super-est" hop ever:
1)  Link up a family-friendly post {or your homepage if it will always be decent} that you think is SUPER!
2)  GFC follow your hosts {Dawn and Kera} and guest host {Daydreaming Realist}. We also appreciate {and return} any Facebook Likes, NetworkedBlog and Twitter Followers. Be sure to leave a comment, we'll follow you back on any and all of them!
3)  Visit the blog before you, and a few others {the more, the merrier} and follow them. We're all looking to have more followers, that's why we're hopping, right? Remember to leave a comment and we'll follow you back.
4)  Grab a button and put it somewhere people will see. We'd love for this hop to keep growing!

Super Sunday Sync

Don't forget to Tweet!


13 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Thanks for hosting! :)

    Following you via GFC and twitter :)
    <3

    Javeriya

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the swap, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for hosting! I am already a Follower of your Blog but now also following you on Facebook and Twitter. Have a good week.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear this! I'm following you, as well :) Wishing you a good week, also xo

      Delete
  4. Thanks for cohosting! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I'm already following your lovely blog :)

      Delete
  5. New Follower I found you through the hop!

    www.southernramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linked up for the first time today!
    Thanks for cohostiing!
    Can't wait to find more people to connect with.
    I am following you via GFC!
    Happy blogging(:
    www.qualiteatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I love your blog, already! Following ya back :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much and I love your profile picture! I am a serious puppy dawg fan! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts