Daydreaming Realist: Fruit Shoot Have a Ball Stunt Hunt Contest


Pin It To Pinterest!

Fruit Shoot Have a Ball Stunt Hunt Contest

Thank you Fruit Shoot for sponsoring today's fun post.


The Fruit Shoot Have a Ball Stunt Hunt Contest


Kids always know how to have fun, right?! What if you could have a short home movie edited with impressive special effects to make your child look like a movie star? That's an amazing keepsake that your family will treasure for always. Well, Fruit Shoot has a really exciting Stunt Hunt contest going on that you can participate in! All you have to do is record a video of your child being creative with a Fruit Shoot bottle and a small ball and submit it to the Fruit Shoot site here. The video should be less than 30 seconds long; it should feature your child being imaginative with the Fruit Shoot bottle(s) and the small ball (bowling, sports, dragon attack, you name it!).

The WEEKLY Prize


Each week, one winner will receive a video makeover that adds Hollywood-style special effects to your child's entry video! How cool is that!? Here's an example so that you can see what the finished product would look like--I warn you, this is really cool.

Fruit Shoot Have A Ball Stunt Hunt Instructions Video




Fruit Shoot Beverage Details


Fruit Shoot is a beverage that's sold in many stores, convenience stores and grocery stores. It comes in four different flavors--including no added sugar varieties--and contain real fruit juice. I found Fruit Shoot at my local grocery store.



What I really like about Fruit Shoot is that it has a no-spill cap that is perfect for young children. Another noteworthy point is that Fruit Shoot beverages contain NO high fructose corn syrup (hfcs). The drinks are inexpensive and the colorful packaging is very appealing to both children and parents.

I tested this Fruit Shoot Berry Burst drink and it's very good. It has a nice fruit juice flavor and it's not too sweet. I'm glad I got the no added sugar version of these drinks, because it's exactly the right ratio of sweet fruit juice to water--it's very refreshing. I encourage you to try these out the next time you see them in the store.


Competition details: The 'Have a Ball Stunt Hunt' competition is a great demonstration of Fruit Shoot’s commitment to imaginative play and has a reward that is priceless. Here’s how it works:

1. Visit the contest homepage to upload a video of your kids showing off their best tricks, stunts, and super-cool abilities with a Fruit Shoot bottle and any ball. To qualify, please make sure your video is under 30 seconds. Check out the stunt video we have already souped-up for inspiration!

2. Share your video with friends and family and encourage them to vote for your video.

3. Every week, we’ll chose a winning video, give it the full-on Hollywood special effects treatment, and release it on our contest homepage for the world to see!

Grab some Fruit Shoot and start making your video for the contest! Good luck! 

38 comments:

  1. I've seen these in the store a few times, might have to stop and take a closer look. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie Fleming DavisAugust 17, 2014 at 8:51 PM

    My kids would love this! The no spill lid is a huge plus for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen these before; I am going to have to look for them. I love the lid and flavor look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "No-spill" is one of my favorite descriptions for kid's stuff, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tasted it and it's great! Hope you find some near you, as well! Check in the grocery stores, because that's where I'm seeing them, now (more than gas stations). There's a product locator on their site if you need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are made from fruit juice, water, no hfcs etc. Definitely check them out, next time! Good luck if you're entering the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great! I love that they have a spill proof cap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of these but as someone who doesn't like pop or coffee, I find myself getting tired of drinking the same old same old. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never heard of his brand but they look like an interesting option worth checking out. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those fruit shoots looks great! I have to check them out. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love to find yummy beverage alternatives to sodas for the kiddos! Thanks for sharing this, I hadn't heard of them before, but will look next time I am at the store

    ReplyDelete
  12. If they really were healthy, we would def try them. Good to hear about them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My kids love these, the purple one is my favorite by far, I wish they came in bigger sizes for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That no spill cap is awesome - everyone would find that handy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They have exciting flavors, how I wish this brand is available here in our country.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Britney @ Princess & CowboysAugust 19, 2014 at 8:51 AM

    Always great when things don't have high fructose corn syrup in them! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never heard of this drink before, but now am going to have to take a look at my grocer and see if it's available.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good healthy drinks. Always looking for ones that are not packed with fructose and preservatives.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a good drink choice. My kids have never been a fan of juice, just straight water for them. However, I know tons of kids that would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the name. I have been hearing so much about these that I'm too curious not to pick some up when we see them while we're out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been wanting to try these. I am a sucker for drinks with pretty colors like these. I hope they taste as good as they look.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My kids love fruit shoot drinks! They are such good and healthy drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am surprised I haven't noticed these in stores before. Love that they don't contain HFCs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. They sounds yummy and I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haven't tried this product but I wanna. The bottles nice and I hope the juice is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It sounds tasty and healthy too. I like the sports bottle feel.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This really cool contest Fruit Shoot is doing. All the kids would have a blast making the videos. The end result of the winning videos would be so cool. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  28. Liz @ A Nut in a NutshellAugust 20, 2014 at 5:23 PM

    I think this is such a fun contest. I've seen some fun things announcing it and Fruit Shoot sounds great besides.

    ReplyDelete
  29. what a fun contest. I personally wont enter because we don't drink sugar juice drinks in our home.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sounds like a fun contest. We don't drink sugar juices, only organic apple or oj on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fun contest! Too bad we don't have kids to enter it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I don't have children, but I will let my nieces and nephews know about this, thanks for sharing!


    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  33. great contest! not only you get to try a really good product, you also get to bond with your children by shooting the video! sounds like fun! >XD

    ReplyDelete
  34. found this in the market the other day! just thought its too sugary! but will get one and try

    ReplyDelete
  35. We don't drink a lot of juices or sugary drinks but this might be one we can try!

    ReplyDelete
  36. don't drink too many of these as I don't have kids haha so no reason to buy them, but it looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sounds like a great contest. I'll have to pass this to my sister as she has a few young ones and she likes to do contests... lol

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts