Daydreaming Realist: It's Ok Thursday. #1


Pin It To Pinterest!

It's Ok Thursday. #1

I'm linking up for the first time for "It's Ok" Thursday~I'll make this a regular thing. 
What a fun way to vent and see what's on our mind :)



It's Ok...

...that I still haven't cleaned and organized my desk {after months of saying I would}

...that I ate a defrosted Cranberry Bliss Bar for lunch {they're a rarity, now, ya know}

...that my makeup hasn't looked right in weeks {stupid face. stupid makeup}

...that I alternated between Pantera and The Cranberries while I ran on the elliptical




...to enjoy the gloomy days, because I find them relaxing

...that I'm so excited about a writing assignment I received, yesterday

...that I want to move to WordPress asap {follow me on Bloglovin~ I'll follow back! :)}

...that I get really excited about buying new socks {Saturday! It's on!}

...that I just noticed I can finally put my calenders up! {yeah, um, 2 weeks ago...}

...that I'm both bummed and stoked about replacing the carpet {sentimental, much?}

...that I keep saving stuff for *later,* then it expires {tiny Starbucks coffee bags, sweets, good coupons}

...to not buy steaks from the guy who sells it out of his truck freezer

...that I'm freezing cold, but have my hair in a ponytail {they're calling for snow! whoa! unusual}

...that I'm about to listen to "Ain't that a shame" & "Only You" {#OldSchoolCool}
while I make BBQ Pizza on Garlic Naan! 

What are you feeling OK about, today? 
Comment or link up! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts