Daydreaming Realist: Fridays Letters. January 18th.


Pin It To Pinterest!

Fridays Letters. January 18th.

Dear 32 19 degrees: Thank you for scaring away the mosquitoes. It's totally worth frozenish feet.

Dear diet: I'm trying really hard. Every morning that I wake up and my pillow isn't eaten, I'm proud of myself.

Dear friend(s): I miss you. I still love you, promise.




Dear iHome: I'm so freaking happy that I got you for Christmas! Between you and my fydelity bag, I'm the happiest, music-loving girl in the world!!

Dear living room HD TV: Please don't die... I know I can't turn you off or you'll take an hour to turn back on, but you work great once you warm up! You're important and I don't want to replace you with that huge tv with the little sound--what's even with that, right? Just-keep-working.

Dear Lowes Home Improvement Store: Ha! You thought I'd never pick out flooring, didn't you? You thought I'd return a few more boxes after taking them home and deciding they were "too dark, too light, too ugly, too slippery"... well, I picked one out and I'm so excited! Thank you, thank you for being the best home improvement store ever!!! You have been so good to me and I love your no-hassle returns. Taking back that box of wood, just earned you a ton of business, my friends. oh, boy~ new stuff! Yay! Home improvement!



What are you doing this weekend? 





*this blog uses referral links.

2 comments:

  1. I wish it was 32 degrees today! It's a high of 20 and tomorrow is even worse...I just wanna take my babies outside!

    Love that you did Friday Letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was negative something today!! 32 seems warm! I am ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts