Daydreaming Realist: Leave it up to a Brother to Make you Feel Better


Pin It To Pinterest!

Leave it up to a Brother to Make you Feel Better

The past few weeks have been really intense. For a few days I felt like a sad zombie and all I did was float through the hours and wait for things to improve. Then, I invited someone over to hang out and everything started feeling better. I have a ton of friends, but no one can make me laugh like my little brothers can! My brother can find the funniest stuff online, somehow, and we stay up late just talking and laughing at youtube videos on xbox live. I'm gonna share some of them with you, in case you need a little pick-me-up, too :)

Think you know a lot about octopuses? I bet you could learn a few more things... lol. (contains adult language). Don't shake his hand; just don't.



If I could dance like this, I wouldn't have to count calories. This has to be one heck of a workout. I don't have the coordination to ever know how to do this; I have the balance of an egg. It's like his feet aren't even part of his body!




Life wouldn't be complete without a few memes, would it? Here's some of the funniest cat memes ever!






I'm so thankful for my brothers; they have a way of making me laugh every time we see each other. If it wasn't for my brother B, I would be so far behind on worldly happenings; he knows all of the latest political news and explains it to me in a way that's informative and memorable. My brother M teaches me all about how things work; he actually learned how to drive a manual engine (straight drive) car from YouTube videos! No joke!

Who makes you feel better when you're having a hard day?


14 comments:

  1. How fun! It's so great to be able to create precious memories all for an inexpensive amount! #client

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I am so pleased and excited about the amount of Hallmark Value Cards that Walmart carries! I had no idea there were so many before I visited the store last week! I'll definitely continue to stock up on Hallmark cards from Walmart and earn my Hallmark Cards Rewards points :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious about the memes! It's nice to have good people in our lives who can really lift us up. I don't have many friends, but the friends I do have are really great :) LOVE Parov Stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♡ Toodies Momma ♡September 10, 2014 at 1:14 PM

    I felt the same way these last few weeks. Getting into the back to school routine has been SO tough for me. There are never enough hours in the day and I am so exhausted by 2 pm! UHHHH I could always use a good laugh. I LOVE the "SOON" memes. I have a bunch of them saved on my phone. They are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brothers are the BEST! My brother just gets me. That cat meme. I am in tears! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. My imaginary friend as a child was a big brother (I was an only child). I know that my husband's three sisters love having him as a brother and he is very protective of them.


    To feel better I have a hot bath with a scented candle, some good music and a good book. Pleasure for all the senses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love having that one person (aside from a spouse) who can just make things better by being around. I am lucky to have a best friend to lean on like you do your brother. When I'm feeling down, I usually pamper myself. Take a bath, paint my nails....it always seems to do the trick, and if not, chocolate will pick up the slack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the oldest with two younger brothers and they always have a way of making a bad day a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so am I! And two little brothers together in one room is just hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes, you just need someone to listen to what's on your mind--even if you don't need the advice, you can just think out loud while they listen :) Thank you so much for reminding me of the bath idea! I haven't even thought of that, lately <33 mmm chocolate lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how sweet are you! I love having brothers. I always wanted a sister, but now that I'm grown up, I'm thankful for having brothers. Guys give a different dynamic and it's nice to hear about their 'guy world' and all of their funny opinions on things.

    That's what I'm talkin' about! It's been a hard month, so far, and it's time to take a little escape from it all. I definitely need to put a bath on my schedule this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They really are, and that's SO true for me, too! The cats hahaha. There was more but I couldn't find them for this post. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, me, too! I've actually been falling asleep on the couch by 10pm... might as well get me some grammy jammies cuz I can't even outlast the baby this week. I hope you're liking your class(es), Jess. Its a lot of work being a supermom ;) Love ya bunches. Those memes are the best! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. having great friends is one of life's best gifts :) That song is so upbeat! I loved seeing him dance to this =)

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts