Daydreaming Realist: Loving This Band: The Sweet!


Pin It To Pinterest!

Loving This Band: The Sweet!

Getting a jump-start on my New Year's resolution by starting today. I just hopped off my elliptical to share some music with you awesome people! I've been totally in love with this band for around six months. These songs are so catchy that you'll be dancing to the beats on your brain station, long after the song stops playing :)

Gotta love the drums on this one! Little Willy~ The Sweet!

Makes you smile, doesn't it ;D


  

There's a rumor this 
song is about a cat :)




Ballroom Blitz~ The Sweet

Crazy-good song to clean/exercise to :)

It's been getting so hard living 
with the things you do to me.

My dreams are getting so strange, 
I'd like to tell you everything that I see


I softly call you over, but when you appear, 
there's nothing left of you...



Wig Wam Bam ~ The Sweet

Dontcha wanna sing along with the beginning of this song?! 
I, personally, do all the voices lol. I'm a one-woman band :D


Wig Wam Bam
Gonna make you my man!



Wam Bam Bam 
Gonna get you if I can 




Encore: HellRaiser ~ The Sweet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts