Daydreaming Realist: It's a very sad day


Pin It To Pinterest!

It's a very sad day

Just wanted to say that you're all in  my thoughts and prayers today. I'm so heavy-hearted for all of the victims, families and children affected by the horrible event at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I can't believe this even happened! Where was the protection for the school? I have a five-year old of my own, and I can't imagine what those parents feel like. I'm just so sad today thinking of the parents and how their babies won't be home for Christmas... their little rooms are there... their memories are there... I hurt so badly for these victims, families, children and staff... I've been crying so much over this. I'm so sad that this could even happen. Before I can even get to the anger I feel toward who did this, I can't get past the sadness of it all... I just keep thinking of how many parents are blaming their selves for taking their kids to school today and how devastated so many people/children are feeling, right now. You're all in my thoughts and prayers. I wish there was a time machine to save these babies and all of the innocent lives that were taken, today. :( How could anyone be so heartless.


2 comments:

  1. So well put. I have been crying and praying for peace and understanding for myself, peace, comfort, and strength for the families. It's an unbelievable, devastating tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been crying all weekend too. I can't believe twenty six families will be going to funerals instead of enjoying the holidays all because of one evil person. My heart is being sent to CT this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts