My Noah dances so perfectly, because I've been dancing with him since before he could walk, but lately he's more into doing his own thing, so this really pulled on my heartstrings ♥ By the end of the song, I was holding him & dancing with him, while he showed me that he can count to 10 lol :)
Don't Know What You Got Til It's Gone
I had my iPod playing out loud in the kitchen while I was doing stuff & this song came on and my little Noah wanted to dance with me :') What a sweetheart, I'm raising! :) This is one of my favorite songs; I love Cinderella so much.
My Noah dances so perfectly, because I've been dancing with him since before he could walk, but lately he's more into doing his own thing, so this really pulled on my heartstrings ♥ By the end of the song, I was holding him & dancing with him, while he showed me that he can count to 10 lol :)
My Noah dances so perfectly, because I've been dancing with him since before he could walk, but lately he's more into doing his own thing, so this really pulled on my heartstrings ♥ By the end of the song, I was holding him & dancing with him, while he showed me that he can count to 10 lol :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ShareThis
Popular Posts
-
*This honest post is sponsored. All opinions are my own. After weeks of searching for a new wagon for my little boy, I found the pe...
-
“This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Febreze. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but a...
-
Theme song for this post~ Ramones, Outsider Do you ever have phases in your life where you can't really tell where you fit in? It...
-
Thanks to Cottonelle for sponsoring today's discussion What's your morning routine like? Mine's pretty rushed. I try to ...
-
Thank you Fruit Shoot for sponsoring today's fun post. The Fruit Shoot Have a Ball Stunt Hunt Contest Kids always know how to ha...
-
This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#AmericasTea #MeAndMyTea Berr...
-
As I promised on Instagram , here's my personal recipe for the soup we had tonight xoxo Now that the weather is getting ...
-
This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone Pool games, slip 'n slide...
-
I'm so honored to be the guest host for SSS! Is it Sunday, already!? We really enjoyed spending the Thanksgiving holiday with our f...
-
Sooo, it's March and that means Spring is just around the corner. Looks like Ipsy is taking us on an adventure this month! (see that tr...


Nothing like some good ol' 80's hair band! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou know that's right! ;D
DeleteI ♥ Pandora!
That is sooooo sweet. Makes me miss my Alex even more now that hes in school.
ReplyDelete