Daydreaming Realist: Beautiful Hallmark Cards at Walmart | Card Ideas


Pin It To Pinterest!

Beautiful Hallmark Cards at Walmart | Card Ideas



September is what we call "Birthday Month" around here; we have over 10 family/friends' birthdays this month! That adds up to a lot of birthday cards. Thankfully, I learned that Hallmark not only has products available at Walmart, but they're offering value cards at Walmart! Yes, that means you can pick up the perfect Hallmark card while you're shopping at Walmart and you'll still earn points for the Hallmark Card Rewards Program; every five greeting cards that you purchase earns you a reward.



The Hallmark Connections value cards start at just 47 cents per card. There are so many to choose from, including categories such as birthdays, kids birthday, for him, for her, baby shower, thinking of you, miss you and more. There's even a holiday section included, so I picked up a cute Halloween card for my little boy. He really loves Halloween and he dressed as Mario last year--he was so cute I couldn't stop taking photos of him! This year, he wants to be Luigi! :)

#collectivebias

I love greeting cards because they have the right words when I can't find them on my own. I'm a long-time fan of Hallmark cards because of the perfect messages and delightful images on the cards. I keep a collection of cards on-hand for sending to out-of-town friends and family. I've met a lot of people through blogging and I love sending cards to them, as well. There's just something special about receiving something that you can keep and/or display vs only receiving digital cards. Long live paper cards! Huzzah!



I'm teaching my little Noah the importance of giving handwritten, keepsake greeting cards to people. In a very 'digital world' it's vital to keep in touch offline, as well. Children grow up so quickly; it's heart-touching to let them write messages in cards for the people. My favorite cards are the ones that my baby Noah draws in each year for my birthday, Mother's Day and Christmas. Allowing him to select Hallmark Connections cards is not only very affordable, he also learns to be thoughtful of others while practicing his handwriting and creativity.



I grabbed a few gift bags while I was in the store; Walmart even offer Hallmark brand paper bags that are under a dollar each. These bags are excellent to use as "goody bags" for birthday parties or even holiday parties. I love the bright colors and variety of sizes available. I didn't realize there were so many Hallmark items at Walmart for $1-2 each!



Noah's birthday gift to his mama! I also found this lovely, fold-out photo frame in the Hallmark section at Walmart. It has a mess-free hand print kit included. There's a place for two hand prints, which is really convenient; you could do two prints from one child or one print from each child. There are also two photo frames in this kit! I just love it! It's the perfect keepsake piece and something that he will enjoy creating for his mama {me!}.



Make sure you check out Connections from Hallmark to sign up for Hallmark Rewards, and to see great content from other bloggers. Join in the #ValueCards conversation on Twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts