Daydreaming Realist: Recipe-->This Gal Cooks: BBQ Baked Beans


Pin It To Pinterest!

Recipe-->This Gal Cooks: BBQ Baked Beans

Yesterday, we tried some baked beans from a new place. My little one liked them, so I said, "I should try making some baked beans, myself, because he'd love that!" Then, today, I come online and Julie has posted a recipe for some beans!

Check it out :)

*image courtesy of This Gal Cooks

"This Gal Cooks: BBQ Baked Beans: Saturday we did a BBQ again. BBQ at our house is a common thing. We have a smoker so why not? This time we smoked ribs, chicken and corn. I ..."

5 comments:

  1. Oh we love beans! The hubby usually has to sleep out of the room or take gas-x after though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Same, here ;) My grandma said there's something about adding baking soda to it when they're soaking (?) that will prevent bloating. I keep meaning to try that out. Thanks for visiting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing my bean recipe! I hope you like it is you try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking up with Super Sunday Sync this week. Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe bacon is a necessity for baked beans. The more the better ;)

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts