Daydreaming Realist: Musical Monday: *Wordless* Edition


Pin It To Pinterest!

Musical Monday: *Wordless* Edition

Today, I'm posting some of my favorite pieces that don't have lyrics. 
Instrumentals are a wonderful tool to get you through your thoughts. 


He's an amazing musician. Eric Henderson ~ Moonlight Sonata 
fact: Moonlight Sonata is one of my favorite pieces of music. Period.

_________________________________________




This is absolutely mesmerizing. 3D Ball Music Machine.

__________________________________________




This is one of many. I love this particular one. Sand Art. 
Vivaldi Four Seasons~ Spring

____________________________________________



Santana~Europa
:) I heart him.





4 comments:

  1. hi! how are ya?
    i loveee moonlight sonata and anything santana! these are beautiful. thanks for reminding me that they are out there...makes me want to look up more instrumentals right now. :)

    thanks again for coming to my blog today, really appreciate it and hope to get to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! me, toooo :) I'm happy that I found your blog, today, and I'll be by often~ consider me a regular ;D Thank you for swinging by here, too! Happy to see you!

      Delete
  2. Wow.. does are really cool... Thanks so much for sharing. I can relate as I enjoy very much instrumental and or classic music.

    Visiting from the Super Sunday hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you enjoy them! I love instrumentals, too :) I'm following back, friend! xoxo

      Delete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts