Daydreaming Realist: Say What?!: Funny Spam Comment I Received


Pin It To Pinterest!

Say What?!: Funny Spam Comment I Received

I'm going to start a new series called, Say What?! that's dedicated to the weird spam comments or strange tweets I receive. I'll even add in random Say What?! from wherever it finds me :) Feel free to add your own!


Today's Say What?!

I got this comment in my Spam folder. It actually makes sense, if you think about it, which is why I kept it. I'll stop deleting the funny ones, because they should be shared :)


Quote:

"Nice response in return of this query with genuine arguments and explaining the whole thing concerning that. Feel free to surf my web blog..." 



The Analysis: 


  1. "nice response in return of this query," I'm so using that one on my friend, Mr. SmartStuff
  2. I will, now, have to leave comments that close with "feel free to surf my web blog," because I know exactly the face that you'll make and that brings me joy :)


What's the funniest/craziest/weirdest comment you've ever received? 
I've gotten some really awesome text messages! 
I should add text messages to this series! 
You know, the ones that auto-INcorrect helps us with ;)





Photo Credit: Microsoft Office


2 comments:

  1. I might have gotten a little confused reading the comment! One time I got a spam anonymous comment saying...

    "I definitely consider your ideas. They're convincing and will definitely work, but your posts are too short for starters, could you lengthen them from time to time?"

    LOL I sat there thinking "..and who are you" - whatever! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Same here. I constantly get the weird messages about "your blog is amazing blah blah. This is the best information I've ever found on this topic blah"... but, it will be on a post for a coupon :P Goofy spammers.

      xoxo

      Delete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts