Daydreaming Realist: I might become a professional fish walker.


Pin It To Pinterest!

I might become a professional fish walker.

My jam today

Well, it's been an interesting week. I found a soaking wet bird in the field and it was hopping all around, but couldn't fly. I took it home and wrapped it up in a towel to help it dry off. I had to finish getting ready for an appointment, so I decided to try out "bird wearing" so I could get my makeup done while the bird relaxed~it worked! After I got my face and hair done, I took the little bird outside and it flew out of my hands to the trees. It was such a nice bird, too--it never tried to peck me--I think we had a spiritual connection ;) lol. Stuff like this makes me happy. I'm such a Earth-loving, bird-hugging person. I'm glad I got the chance to do this for such a sweetheart. I used to do stuff like this a lot when I was a child/teenager, because my grandma (Nanny) had bird nests all over her yard and the babies would fall out and need a little help~and there I was, right on time lol :)



Today, there was a humongous turtle crossing through a busy parking lot in the rain. People came out to help it along and make sure it didn't get hurt. I wish I would have seen it, because I was in the same parking lot shortly before photo was shared. He was there, I was there, but we missed each other. I'm glad he's ok.



I'm looking for more side work to do since it's hard to make it on just my day job. While I was looking at job listings, I found this gem! "Family needs someone to walk 4 fish and 1 dog." ha! How interesting would that walk be?! Tiffany, professional fish walker. I take tanks on tours.





What have you been up to lately?


xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I wonder what overnight care for fish looks like? Do fish sleep? You had one animal interesting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! I love nature and animals so much, and that's so sweet that you were able to dry that little bird off before you sent it off to fly away. And what a ginormous turtle! That's amazing that all of those people were ready and willing to help it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha it's funny to think about it. I had an awesome fish for a long time. My fish didn't really sleep; it would just kinda go sit in it's little fish house for a bit. I never took it walking though... I'm ashamed of myself for that one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts