Daydreaming Realist: Sneak Peeks: MyGlam/Ipsy November Glam Bag!


Pin It To Pinterest!

Sneak Peeks: MyGlam/Ipsy November Glam Bag!



It's October, buttt, it's already time for the November Ipsy Glam Bag hints! The Glam Bags have been really awesome, lately, and I'm loving the inclusion of larger sample sizes. 

I'm, honestly, using everything from my glam bag, last month. I really enjoyed the little eyeshadow quad! What about you girls? What colors did you get? And that eyeliner, right?! It's like writing with a pen! Great bag a-z; loved it!

Ok. So, on with the show.


The November Ipsy/MyGlam Sneak Peeks


SNEAK PEEK NOVEMBER GLAM BAG #1


"A rich chocolate hue makes November's Glam Bag Party Perfect! Plus, perfect brows OR perfect lashes with Product #1"

What we can tell/guess:

*The bag is chocolate brown.

*It's either/or this month.

*Possibly: Benefit They're Real Mascara 
OR a Brow gel

I could use either one. I currently own Benefit's BADgal Lash & I like it. 

SNEAK PEEK NOVEMBER GLAM BAG #2




"You don't have to head to the party solo. With this guy in your Glam Bag, you'll have some cute company all night."


What we can tell/guess:

It looks like The Balm's Matt Batali eye shadow!
(this is a really cool single. I hope that it's a single & not a paper sample)

Depending on how heavily you apply it, this color could be used for a smoky eye look or even a nice neutral. If you want a neutral look, then use a light hand when you apply it. 

This would look great as the darkest shade of a gradient. How to make a gradient effect: use the lightest shade on the inner corner of your eye lid & gradually make it darker as you move outwards (using this Matt eyeshadow). 

Another perk--no sparkle! 
Everyone needs a good Matt in their life, especially, a matte Matt :)

SNEAK PEEK NOVEMBER GLAM BAG #3



"Truth or dare? We dare you to try this trendy hue for fall!"

What we can tell/guess:

Someone said they think this is bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie and I totally agree :) I love bareMinerals! If we're getting different colors, I'm really hoping to get Wild One :)




SNEAK PEEK NOVEMBER GLAM BAG #4




"Bring out the "starlet" in you with this November Glam Bag addition."

What we can tell/guess:

Its listed under "eyeliner" on their website.
Its Starlet brand eyliner.


How exciting, right?!-->"Here's another hint: this is a new brand that was launched earlier this year. It's not yet available in stores!" (It's Starlet brand)

SNEAK PEEK NOVEMBER GLAM BAG #5: 




"Bring in some shimmer and shine with a layer of millionaire style!"

What we can tell/guess:

Looks like a pretty golden, glitter nail polish.

Bigger Picture





***Pink Thing is brow gel ( got my bag, today). 






Page views for this post

12 comments:

  1. Don't we already have a bag like that? I could have sworn that was September's bag ;) Ipsy is good at recycling I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to find a difference, but I can't ;) Maybe, there's a picture on it or something. I'd be so happy if they had a glam bag that had compartments. Oooh, or if they started sending parts of a set--roll-up brush holder, small bag, medium bag, large bag--collections are fun. But, yep... it looks familiar Oo

      Delete
  2. bet its fun seeing what is in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the bag is brown not black

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is actually a chocolate brown color:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annmarie, it really is fun seeing what's in the bags! I love the travel-size products a lot :) glam bags <33

    Anon, thank you so much for the details! How exciting; chocolate brown sounds beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, this is a good sneak peak! http://www.michellephan.com/post/glam-bag-ipsy-goes-to-canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, cool! Thanks for sharing that link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cant wait to get mine :) it'll be my first bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on your 1st bag! It's full of exciting products & brands :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you think the silver-topped pinkish tube is Benefit's Ooh La Lift?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Cattie, yes! It looks like it! I was wondering why I hadn't seen a sneak peek for that product--or thought that I missed it, somehow. I hope that's what it is :D

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts