Daydreaming Realist: TAG: Most Worn Things Summer 2012 Edition


Pin It To Pinterest!

TAG: Most Worn Things Summer 2012 Edition

Mattabellax3 tagged me in this super fun "Most Worn Things" of Summer 2012 post & I really enjoyed gathering my stuff for the photo lol :D Its always fun to tell people about things you like, right?!


My bed is purple. This photo is kinda off in color. 

My most favorite accessory is actually my friend RooRoo! She loves to lay on my makeup & go everywhere I go . I always make sure she has a big powder brush to nibble on do her makeup with. She's such a girlie girl ;)


1. Most Worn Hair Product(s):
I have this really pretty butterfly hair clip that my mom bought for me & I love to pull my hair back in it. It's a pewter color with diamond-like gems on it & I love it! I also love the Goodys clips to pull back my bangs on most days (it's hot!) and this pretty rose pony tail holder that I bought on the cheap--maybe, at Target? Maybe, even at the Dollar Tree? I can't remember, but it's awesome. Oh, and my Herbal Essence mousse--gotta have it! I love the bluish one the most--Hello Hydration, I believe.





2. Most Worn Lipstick/Lipgloss:
I love Tarte's Lip Surgence in Lucky & also Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms. They're both  natural brands & I love the feeling of either of them on my lips. The Burt's Bees is really nice, sheer and moisturizing. The Tarte is almost minty, which is fun :)

3. Most Worn Nail Polish:
Zoya in the color Mia!! This is my all-time most favoritest ever nail polish!!! If I could only have one polish for the rest of my life, it would be this one. I think someone should make a color just like it and name it after me :) It's such a romantic, neutral, beautiful shade of mauve/rosy pink. Love, love, love it. You can see me wearing it here


Photo I took of me holding my baby kittycat! Its so cute!
I'm wearing Mia in this photo :)

4. Most Worn Perfume:
I'm loving the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume & I've always loved Ralph Lauren Romance :) But, if anyone ever wanted me to describe myself with a scent, I would say: Victoria's Secret Dream Angels in the scent Heavenly. I have been wearing this since I was 18 years old and I couldn't imagine my life without it! I bought it one day while I was on my lunch break at the mall & had no idea it would become one of my favorite perfumes :) If this was ever discontinued, I would hoard it and people would suspect that it had magical powers by the way I'd be cramming it into my bag & paying with credit ;-) Those are my top three faves.



5. Most Worn Blush/Bronzer:
Best bronzer for me is the one in the Too Faced Glamour to Go palette seen here. My favorite blush is the Philosophy Supernatural mineral blush (in picture above, it's beside the Zoya). It's a beautiful cream blush & it has a pretty flipflop color pigment. I love that it changes from a warmer hue of rosy pink to a shimmery, golden tone.


Left: Burts Bees swatch. Right: Philosophy Blush swatch.


6. Most Worn Mascara:
Still loving my Korres mascara! It's awesome. It doesn't smear, smudge, washes off easily and looks great! I'm about out of it. *sigh* When you find something on clearance & you love it, go back and buy MORE! Word of advice from someone who has suffered a lot of discontinued product heartache.

7. Most Worn Foundation:
Yeah, I had to choose three. I honestly rotate these three depending on my mood, skin's mood and the weather. It's: Clinique Even Better (long-wearing, full coverage), Clinique Perfectly Real (light-medium coverage) and Tarte Smooth Operator (tinted moisturizer). None of this would be complete without my Physician's Formula talc-free mineral powder. That powder can change your whole appearance. It's so fine and goes on so smooth. I love to use it with my Elf powder brush. I would hoard that junk, too!



8. Most Worn Accessory:
My locket that I bought from Belk. I love New Directions & Arizona products... I can't remember which one makes this. It's a beautiful locket with a photo of my baby when he was 4 weeks old. I keep it to remind me that: he'll always be my baby & he's growing up fast. I love to have it near me. I love him.

9. Most Worn Shirt/Top:
It would have to be my Old Navy top. It has fluttery sleeves & it's this awesome shade of brown... people can't decide if it's brown or green, but it looks really great with green eyes, apparently ;) Love it! Sooo comfortable and flattering for my figure. aka it's starting to fade already lol.

10. Most Worn Shoes:
My New Balance. I'm a sneaker kinda girl. I'm always & forever in a hurry, so I need running shoes to survive. I also have several pairs of Mary Jane style shoes that I bought from Walmart. They're so comfortable that I bought 5 pair when they were clearanced out this year :) Lesson learned, my friends, lesson learned. BUT, if I could wear any shoe I've seen this Summer & not trip from hurrying, I would buy these babies
Womens Xhilaration® Twyla Espadrille Wedge - Assorted Prints.Opens in a new window


11. Most Worn Handbag/Purse:
ha! I'm addicted to Fossil!!! I can only afford it on super-dooper clearance, but, man, I'm totally hooked!! I would LOVE to be a Fossil insider or whatever, because I love every freaking thing put out by that company!! It's like it's all made just for meeee :) This summer, I've been carrying my pink bag & my orange bag. Sometimes, I carried my brown Arizona bag, because it's roomier. (it's totally awesome, too :) )





I tag all of you! I encourage you to do this fun post & leave a comment & link below for me/us to see! Lizzy's post is really fun, so head over there and read it, too: Seen Here.

Tagging a few Lovely Bloggers 





I'd tag more of you, but someone is calling me lol. Gotta go! Yay for New Balance running shoes!!






10 comments:

  1. I LOVE WONDERSTRUCK AND HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT CLINIQUE PRODUCTS. I JUST REALIZED I SKIPPED NUMBER FOUR ALTOGETHER!! SO GLAD YOU LIKED THIS TAG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! oh, another thing that I've noticed about my Clinique foundations, is they don't change colors on my face during the day. I just recently noticed that and it's definitely another perk of using them. My skin always changes my makeup to a darker color, somehow. yay Bonus Days sales! :)
      lol. I thought you skipped #four on purpose :P

      Delete
  2. OH AND I LOVE FOSSIL I HAVE A FEW WALLETS SAND COIN PURSES THAT I ABSOLUTELY ADORE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh those sound awesome.:D I love the Earthy-Retro style of their products! It's a thrill to find Fossil on sale :) I got my last purse for $23 and kicked myself for not getting it in both colors. What was I thinking! I don't know if there's a Belk near you, but that's my favorite store. They have great sales on brand name products :D It's a department store like JCP.

      Delete
  3. I didn't even realize you tagged me in this! I was just catching up on reading posts and saw my blog listed on the bottom :) This looks fun. Guess I better get on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. d'oh! I meant to tweet you/y'all! I bet that was a fun surprise, though ;) lol. It's a ton of fun; that's why mine's so long :D Can't wait to read your faves, too!

      Delete
  4. Okay seriously I want a ROO ROO! :) So cute. I love little dogs and your baby looks so snuggly and sweet. I'm really happy and relieved that I am not the only person on that planet that loves Ralph Lauren Romance. I have a huge full sized bottle that has been sitting on my dresser for a year now. I NEVER get to wear it because my mom tells me how much she cannot stand it. I don't get it!! I frickin love it. I guess it's too strong for some people but I fell in love after smelling it in a magazine sample. Thank you for making me feel better about my love for it :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roo Roos are the greatest! She's soft like a bunny & she makes me laugh all the time :D She's been my bff for 9 years :D I call her "The Roo" a lot of times & it makes my brother laugh. It's her Super Hero name.

      I love that perfume!! I don't wear it much, because I keep using the VS spray lol. I have a big bottle (my mom bought for me ha!) and a tiny bottle that the lady GAVE me at the counter! It's seriously a bottle of perfume for FREEEE! I was stokeddd. Its a little strong, but great scent! I'll probably have the same bottle for the rest of my life lol. It lasts forever when you don't wear it often & when I do, I spray it once in the air and walk through it. We're in the RL Romance Clubbb-buh. *exclusive*

      Delete
  5. Thanks for tagging me. I love your kitten♥ I will be posting my tag in a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, yay! I'm excited to see your post!! :D Thank you, she's a cutie, isn't she :)I took in some foster kitties & kept them.♥ lol

      Delete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts