I recently tried Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer and I really love it! I love the scent, the creaminess and the "healthiness" of this product. I'm so happy to find a new natural & organic beauty product that I truly love.
What I Love About Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer:
It really worked for clearing up a small breakout that I had. I don't have issues with breakouts a lot, but when I get one, I want it gone--like, immediately! Well, this worked quickly--it took away the redness, the pain and the appearance of the blemish. The scent is soft and fresh--not overpowering at all :) I could easily say that I'd like to own more Juice Beauty products based on my experience with this oil-free moisturizer :)
Who is Juice Beauty?
Juice Beauty creates hair and skin products for men, women, children and teens. What's special about Juice Beauty is that all of their products are certified organic and contain 98% certified organic ingredients. Many of Juice Beauty's products are created using solar power in California! The products are created without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. You can read more about Juice Beauty here.
Limited Time Offer!!! Use the code "Bonus" at checkout and you'll get a FREE full-size bottle of Facial Rejuvenating Mask!! That is so generous! I saw this on my Squidoo page and I had to check it out! It's funny how you have ads for stuff that you like on one of your own pages ;) Here's a short cut to the "Limited Time Offer" page click here.
*I bought this with my own money. My opinions are honest--love this stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ShareThis
Popular Posts
-
*This honest post is sponsored. All opinions are my own. After weeks of searching for a new wagon for my little boy, I found the pe...
-
Theme song for this post~ Ramones, Outsider Do you ever have phases in your life where you can't really tell where you fit in? It...
-
“This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Febreze. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but a...
-
Thanks to Cottonelle for sponsoring today's discussion What's your morning routine like? Mine's pretty rushed. I try to ...
-
Thank you Fruit Shoot for sponsoring today's fun post. The Fruit Shoot Have a Ball Stunt Hunt Contest Kids always know how to ha...
-
This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#AmericasTea #MeAndMyTea Berr...
-
As I promised on Instagram , here's my personal recipe for the soup we had tonight xoxo Now that the weather is getting ...
-
This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone Pool games, slip 'n slide...
-
Sooo, it's March and that means Spring is just around the corner. Looks like Ipsy is taking us on an adventure this month! (see that tr...
-
I'm so honored to be the guest host for SSS! Is it Sunday, already!? We really enjoyed spending the Thanksgiving holiday with our f...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?