Angry Birds is Good for Cognitive Development!
I found a really cool article that explains all of the benefits of playing Angry Birds. I taught my 4-year-old baby boy how to play that game this week and he loves it! I'm excited about this because he's hyperactive and this game really helps him to focus. He very quickly picked up on the concept of the game and can navigate the touchscreen like a pro :)
He usually plays several educational games that I downloaded for him, but I figured this would be a fun change to learning puzzles, shapes and numbers etc every time. He's very determined to win the rounds and
can adjust his aim to take out certain pigs or towers--it's a really incredible thing to watch.
I found a good article that explains the cognitive benefits of playing Angry Birds! http://angrybirdsandroid.org/mental-benefits-of-playing-angry-birds-on-android.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ShareThis
Popular Posts
-
*This honest post is sponsored. All opinions are my own. After weeks of searching for a new wagon for my little boy, I found the pe...
-
“This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Febreze. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but a...
-
Theme song for this post~ Ramones, Outsider Do you ever have phases in your life where you can't really tell where you fit in? It...
-
Thanks to Cottonelle for sponsoring today's discussion What's your morning routine like? Mine's pretty rushed. I try to ...
-
Thank you Fruit Shoot for sponsoring today's fun post. The Fruit Shoot Have a Ball Stunt Hunt Contest Kids always know how to ha...
-
This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#AmericasTea #MeAndMyTea Berr...
-
As I promised on Instagram , here's my personal recipe for the soup we had tonight xoxo Now that the weather is getting ...
-
This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone Pool games, slip 'n slide...
-
I'm so honored to be the guest host for SSS! Is it Sunday, already!? We really enjoyed spending the Thanksgiving holiday with our f...
-
Sooo, it's March and that means Spring is just around the corner. Looks like Ipsy is taking us on an adventure this month! (see that tr...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?