Oh, they're also good for a midday craving-buster! Like, if you're wanting something sweet or need an inbetween-meal treat, VitaTops are ready in 5 minutes and they're delish :) It also doesn't hurt that you can buy them at pretty much any grocery store (even on sale) and they have a ton of nutritional perks in each one of them and only 100 calories ;)
What I'm Loving: VitaTop Muffins
If I'm lucky, my morning always starts with a Chocolate VitaTop Muffin! I really love these and I'm so happy that I brought them into my life. I'm not someone who likes a bacon & egg breakfast; I prefer something sweeter or a whole-grain item (bagel, toast, muffin). VitaTops are perfect for my morning meal, because they go well with coffee or a smoothie. I put it in the toast oven for 5 minutes and let it get warm and melty and I swear it tastes just like a naughty dessert; l-o-v-e them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ShareThis
Popular Posts
-
*This honest post is sponsored. All opinions are my own. After weeks of searching for a new wagon for my little boy, I found the pe...
-
“This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Febreze. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but a...
-
Theme song for this post~ Ramones, Outsider Do you ever have phases in your life where you can't really tell where you fit in? It...
-
Thanks to Cottonelle for sponsoring today's discussion What's your morning routine like? Mine's pretty rushed. I try to ...
-
Thank you Fruit Shoot for sponsoring today's fun post. The Fruit Shoot Have a Ball Stunt Hunt Contest Kids always know how to ha...
-
This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#AmericasTea #MeAndMyTea Berr...
-
As I promised on Instagram , here's my personal recipe for the soup we had tonight xoxo Now that the weather is getting ...
-
This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone Pool games, slip 'n slide...
-
I'm so honored to be the guest host for SSS! Is it Sunday, already!? We really enjoyed spending the Thanksgiving holiday with our f...
-
Sooo, it's March and that means Spring is just around the corner. Looks like Ipsy is taking us on an adventure this month! (see that tr...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?