Daydreaming Realist: Publix Meal Deal | Old El Paso Chicken Quesadillas


Pin It To Pinterest!

Publix Meal Deal | Old El Paso Chicken Quesadillas

Disclosure: The sales information has been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. The photos and review are my own.


Publix is my go-to grocery store because it has the freshest produce and the best selection and sales. Right now, Publix is running a Meal Deal special that will have dinner on the table in under 15 minutes! I know, because it's what we had yesterday. :) There's a coupon available for Old El Paso Frozen Entrees that is good beyond the dates of this sale, fyi. Yay!

Here's the scoop + coupon 


Buy ONE of each participating products below:

Old El Paso Frozen Entrée (I bought the Chicken Quesadillas)
Wishbone Dressing 16oz (I chose the light, Peppercorn Ranch to mix with salsa, next time!)
Fresh Express Salad Blends & Kits (I love the Romaine)
Breyers Gelato Indulgences (The Tiramisu is ah-mazingggg)
For $12.49* total for the meal (save up to $7.00*!)

*Total savings vary by market area, savings taken at register.
Offer available 6/26 – 7/2, find details in the Publix weekly ad flyer.

Digital Coupon Savings: Print-at-home coupon available at http://everydaysaver.com/publix

Moms, you might recognize this--it's called the "car buggy." Please, please, please :)

These Old El Paso Chicken Quesadillas are really yummy. I, sometimes, cook them on the stove top, but most of the time I cook them in the toaster oven for 15 minutes (cooking time may vary) and they come out perfectly. I cut them up with a pizza roller to get good slices and save even more time. I use a pizza roller, cutter thing for so many different things; I could write a whole post about just that lol.

Since, this meal practically made itself, I had time to sit down on the couch with my little love bug and watch an episode of Peppa Pig. Oh man, that show is so funny! "Daddy, are you going to fall out of the tree like you always do?" haha. When I sit down for a minute, I realize how often I don't do this. I need to slow down some and spend more time beside my little one than running around the house cleaning, cooking and working. Thank goodness for easy meals like the one we created with this meal deal from Publix.

Don't even get me started on that gelato... it's so decadent and sweet and delicious. It called for a strong cup of coffee alongside my Breyer's Tiramisu scoop.




6 comments:

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts