Daydreaming Realist: {Weekend Photos} New Samsung Wb200 Smart Camera


Pin It To Pinterest!

{Weekend Photos} New Samsung Wb200 Smart Camera



Macro mode. Unedited. Watermarked. 

I got the new Samsung wb200(f) Smart Camera from Walmart this weekend. This camera is so easy to use that I can share it with relatives (including my 5-year-old). It fits nicely in my pocket or purse, so I can take it wherever we go. I've only had it for two days and I've taken over 100 pictures!

I love that it has an 18x optical zoom, Wi-Fi capabilities and so, so much more for an affordable price. This camera is great for capturing everyday moments with family or for documenting adventures.



Samsung Smart Camera Uses WiFi to Upload/Share Photos!


This Samsung Smart Camera allows me to continue taking tons of photos while backing them up to my computer or smart phone via Wi-Fi connection(s). I can also use my Smart Camera to share videos/photos directly to facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc without sitting at a computer--this camera is smart!





Connecting to Wi-Fi is simple. You plug the camera into your computer via the USB cord. Install the program that will launch automatically. Then, just choose the Direct Link button to share or change the menu wheel to Wi-Fi to back up your photos to your computer or smart phone.



Fun and Useful Features

Auto mode with Zoom. Unedited. Watermarked. 



Here's a little pocket guide to what Samsung wb200 Smart Cameras can do.
  • Capture stunning 14.2 megapixel resolution photos
  • Zoom in on the action with 18x Optical Zoom 
  • Touch to focus with the 3" Hybrid Touchscreen
  • Create amazing images using filters, split shot, motion and more!
  • Take control with Full Manual Mode
  • Relax and enjoy Auto Mode
  • Cheat using Smart Mode to choose the best scene {settings}
  • Celebrate using Wi-Fi connectivity to share and/or backup your images!
White is an in-demand color for electronics; this camera is sleek, sexy and modern. The Samsung wb200 is a very versatile Smart Camera that provides everything from a simple point & shoot mode for beginners to full manual mode for experienced photographers.



I Love the Filters and Smart Mode


Split Shot mode (feature). Unedited. Watermarked.


There's a lot of extra fun features included with this camera that will appeal to social media mavens and moms, alike--such as filters, split shot, and motion (animated) photos. You're only limited by your imagination, because this camera has so much to offer.

I'm a huge fan of macro photography and I knew that was the first feature I would try out. I absolutely enjoy searching for flowers, bugs and animals to photograph; beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Macro mode. Unedited. Watermarked. 


I like to think of a camera as an opportunity to show everyone the world through my own eyes. I have a great sense of humor and enjoy taking funny photos of my pets, family and life {as a whole}. I try to capture subjects in the moment and angles that create my memories.

The Panorama Mode is a-maz-ing and unlike any I've used in the past. To take a panoramic shot, you simply focus on the scene, hold down the button and slowly turn the camera to one side while it creates the photo--no matching, no stitching!

Panorama mode. Unedited. Watermarked. 


One of the standout features, for me, is the 18x optical zoom. Optical zoom means that the lens is actually moving to capture the subject in more detail. Digital zoom is more of an enhancement feature that doesn't offer much detail because the lens isn't actually zooming, it's just enlarging the image. Optical zoom is one of the most important features of a camera; this Samsung Smart Camera delivers that and so much more.

Macro mode. Unedited. Watermarked. 


The hybrid touchscreen is too awesome, because it works like a smart phone--which we know is the camera of choice these days--so, Samsung embraced the opportunity to create a Smart Camera that delivers HD photos and videos with the same ease as using a smart phone.

You can touch the screen to change the focus point which is so handy; it really speeds things up when you are in control of where the camera is focusing. Because the camera is a hybrid touchscreen, you have the option to use the 5-way button to navigate the menus instead of using the touchscreen {great for when your hands are full or dirty}.

Thoughts


Macro mode. Unedited. Watermarked. 


Love, love this camera! The Samsung wb200 Smart Camera would make an amazing gift for someone--from children to adults--it's so user friendly, you can skip the manual.

I'm really pleased with this purchase and I'm so happy to write this review. I had no idea that a camera could do so much... until I met this Samsung Smart Camera :)

Find Samsung Online




7 comments:

  1. Found you through the Friend Connect Blog Hop! Now following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome , I have been lusting over this camera for long ;)
    Got you from the collective , I would love to invite you to join grab a friend !
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that macro shot is amazing! And I can't believe it creates panoramas so easily. Technology is really astounding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really easy to upload photos to a blog--any blog, really. You can edit your photos on the camera (crop, lighting, effects). You cannot watermark photos on the camera, but you can do it or free using PicMonkey or even Paint (on your computer). Its best not to watermark photos until you've uploaded them, so you can see exactly where you want the watermark to go.


    I'd buy this camera again in a heartbeat. It offers SO many features for the price point. I use it every day and I keep feeling impressed with how easy it is to use and how many things it can do. The WiFi feature is such a huge, huge perk! I can email photos to myself from anywhere--I, literally, email photos to myself or my mom from our backyard, using just the Samsung camera to do so. The panorama feature is one of my favorites. I will do a new post really soon showcasing some of the images I've created with this camera. The macros are better than my other camera and it costs more--I use that feature often.


    I love my Samsung wb200 camera. I highly recommend PicMonkey, which is a free website that most bloggers use to watermark/edit photos.


    I'll email you a copy of this reply as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm curious how difficult was it to upload photos to your blog? Can you watermark the photos while on the camera or do you have to do that another way? I'm really wanting to buy this camera because of the wifi option, however, I wanna be able to "trademark" my photos like you did. if you could let me know, i should would appreciate it. (email at sassycatsmackdown@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, just bought the camera, how do i put it in video mode? I can't find info anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! I'm still loving mine :) There's a red button in the upper corner that you press to start/stop the video mode. You don't use the wheel for it. Thanks for visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts