Daydreaming Realist: Crayola's "Make Your Mark" set. Incredible Gift!


Pin It To Pinterest!

Crayola's "Make Your Mark" set. Incredible Gift!

My Noah loves to draw, paint and color. I decided to get him some more art supplies from Michael's, because I can use the really good Michael's store coupon on my purchase :) I knew I had to check the Crayola section, first!

Crayola--the best crayon company in the world--has created these really awesome kits for around $10! This Make Your Mark set includes: Twistables (crayons), Neon Crayons, Neon Markers and a Sketch Book--all in one reusable package!! I cannot tell you enough how much I like the Twistable crayons--they're inside of a plastic tube (so that they cannot be broken), they twist up & they come in really fun colors.





This set has the neon twistable crayons & they are truly neon colors! I was as excited as Noah was when we were trying all of the Twistable crayons out! It's so fun to share an interest with your child :)  I love the beautiful drawings that Noah creates and I can appreciate his eye-for-detail... He truly sees the world through an artist's eye. I love my baby so much.



The inclusion of a Sketch Book in this set is a HUGE deal! Why? Because, lately, every art set that I've bought did not have paper in it! What?! I know! This is not only a sketch book, but a really good one. The paper is a heavier weight, the pages have a slightly textured surface for better coloring, and it's spiral-bound for easy page turning. I will definitely be purchasing more of these sketch books for my child, because the quality is just that good. He's a budding artist and I like to encourage his creativity & talent.


I really love how the colors are twisted together! You can make many different looks with just one of these crayons. All you have to do is slightly turn the crayon while you are writing and it will give different effects. Love them! 





The markers are washable and product bold, bright lines. I, personally, remove the markers from Noah's art sets, because he's young and doesn't really respect the marker, yet. lol. He's a little guy and he will write on the walls, that's all I'm saying. Thank goodness that Crayola markers are washable! I set them aside in a little storage container so that I can supervise him while he uses them.



Another great thing about this set, is that it's appropriate for many age groups (Crayola suggests ages 6+). The reusable packaging is a huge plus, as well. It all goes back into place and closes up with two snaps that are located on the back of the package. It opens like a book and snaps closed.

There were a few more varieties of these, so I can buy him another to put up for his birthday! :)





*This post is not sponsored--I bought this for my son this weekend. My opinions are honest. Also, make sure to keep small parts away from young children--such as, marker caps. Always supervise young children when they are playing.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that this set is awesome! I bought it for my boys when we went camping about 6 hours away and they loved it. I am looking to buy 3 more sets for our huge holiday trip and found this post. My boys are 7, 5 & 2 and they all love it. It is one set that they actually were able to keep together for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely can see this being entertaining for hours! There's so many ways to turn the crayons and make different colors and swirls of colors. I bought this at Michael's and there were several more of them available. I saw them again, recently :) I love that so many different ages can share this! *It's great buy* :) Thank you for commenting and letting me know that your family has tried this, too!

      Delete

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts