Daydreaming Realist: Gutsy Chewy Review


Pin It To Pinterest!

Gutsy Chewy Review

I had the opportunity to sample and review Gutsy Chewy. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.



What is Gutsy Chewy? Gutsy Chewy is a fast-acting oral and digestive supplement. Its made with all-natural ingredients. What's extra-special about Gutsy Chewy, is that it's also vegan and gluten-free (GFCF) for those with food sensitivities and/or special diets. I prefer natural products over chemical-based products--which you already know if you're a regular reader around here.

I'm very pleased that Gutsy Chewy is affordable and suitable for those on special diets; it's a win-win for this product and for you. Be aware that this product contains Xylitol--which is fine for humans, but is poisonous to dogs (much like chocolate). Always keep medications in a safe place away from children and pets.

The Gutsy Chewy Story

Gutsy products are oral and digestive supplements created by Dr. Doug Haghighi, a gastroenterologist and dentist, to provide a natural way to help with the occasional queasy uneasy, refluxy feeling. 




They taste good. I, honestly, didn't know what to expect from the outside of the package. I imagined the "chewies" were small, but they're actually about the size of a US quarter. The flavors available are Wildberry and Citrus; I enjoy both of them. It has a line in the middle if you want to cut it in half, which is convenient.

About Me. When I was pregnant, I ate antacids regularly for several weeks. I haven't been able to eat one since my son was born, because I just got so tired of tasting them. Thankfully, Gutsy Chewy tastes much better than typical antacids and it's smoother (less chalky). I really like the Wildberry flavor the most.

Gutsy Chewy has worked well for my occasional indigestion and for that queasy, uneasy tummy feeling that we all get from time-to-time. The little tube is easy to carry in my purse or pocket and it has a tiny, plastic spring inside of it that keeps the tablets from getting broken. The pop-top bottle is easy to open versus a twist-top package. I definitely recommend Gutsy Chewy. I've been using this for several weeks and it's a winner.

Which flavor sounds the best to you~ Wildberry or Citrus? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts