Daydreaming Realist: Quotes About Life and Love


Pin It To Pinterest!

Quotes About Life and Love

I love quotes and sayings. Sometimes, you find the perfect ones to fit your life or thoughts and it's really satisfying. I think I'll start adding more of my favorites to my blog. Hope you enjoy.



I love this one. Have faith in yourself. Trust your own wings.





We're all looking for "the one", aren't we? Some of us find that person and live happily ever after; others spend their life wondering "what if/if only". Settling isn't the end of the world, but it feels good to be in love. I've learned that no one understands love. Don't be afraid to love someone you've loved before. People are always saying "don't look back", but if you don't, then you'll never remember where you came from or how you got "here". You may have made a mistake in the past and you need to turn around... turn around and go back before you go too far in the wrong direction. People change, life changes, and you could be the right people, but it was the wrong time. I believe in second chances. Love is what life is made of--we need a lot of it everyday.





Word.




So true... so true...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone as beautiful, smart and funny as you are must have something to say about this, right? ;) So, what do you think?

ShareThis

Popular Posts